New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Liver Cirrhosis (Causes I)
Sorry this has to be two parts, I need a better computer, the movie making program is terrible... https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
Help by adding tags...
Alcoholic Liver Disease and Terlipressin use in Variceal bleeds
- A presentation I gave to AAU team in our teaching. A brief basic overview of alcoholic liver disease and the use of Terlipressin in Variceal bleeds - the cochrane review is used for evidence base.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver pathology 2
- Audio podcast outlining the pathological processes that occur in the liver including; infection, alcohol abuse, drugs toxicity, metabolic abnormalities, autoimmune processes and neoplasia.
Liver Cirrhosis (Causes II)
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasud... Sorry this has to be two parts, I need a better computer, the movie making program is terrible... https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasud...
Liver Diseases Explained Clearly
- Understand liver diseases related to the gall bladder (cholestatic diseases) with this brief and clear explanation from Dr. Roger Seheult.
Clinical Consequences of Liver Disease
- Vitamins A, D, E and K are all stored in the liver, as is vitamin B12. Therefore, in liver damage, you can’t store as many of these as you would like to. Portal circulation Note that there are no...