New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cardiology - Heart Physiology I (Cardiac Myocyte and Membrane Potential)
http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpRFZfZUlGZWZMa0k/edit?usp=sharing
Help by adding tags...
- Summary of the embryology of the heart
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Cardiology - Heart Physiology II (Muscle contraction and Pacemaker activity)
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpRFZfZUlGZWZMa0k/edit?usp=sharing
Cardiac conduction system and its relationship with ECG
- The heart's conductions system controls the generation and propagation of electric signals or action potentials causing the hearts muscles to contract and the heart to pump blood.
Areas of Damage After Heart Attack
- A straight forward illustration describing the 3 areas of damage after a myocardial infarction, including associated ECG abnormalities.
Heart Physiology Tutorial
- Covering Cardiac Myocyte and Membrane Potential.
MEMBRANE POTENTIAL & THE ROLE OF POTASSIUM; PART 1 by Professor Fink
- Review of the Cell Membrane Potential & the Role of Potassium; Part 1. This Lecture reviews basic electrical concepts (Voltage, Current, electrical Resistanc...