New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cell Membrane - The Lipid Bilayer
What is a lipid, how does it form a membrane? What is a fluid mosaic model, and other structures in the inner membrane leaflet?
Help by adding tags...
Immunology - Innate Immunity (Complement System Overview)
- Overview of the Complement System and the pathways involved and their relationship with each other. http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHr...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Cell Membrane II - Types of Lipid Membranes
- Evidence to support the fluid mosaic model. The sense of scale of a membrane. What are the different classes or types of lipids that make up a membrane IMAGE: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss...
Immunology - Innate Immunity (PAMP and PRR)
- Describes Briefly what PAMP is and introduces PRR and its roles in the immune response PDF: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpTFlfMFFUamdDanc
- Talks about the space between a neuron and muscle, and describes with a bit of detail about this relationship. http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan PDF: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss...
- Definition – gradual death of the optic nerve often associated with high intraocular pressure High intraocular pressure is usually due to aqueous humour production and drainage imbalance The Aq...