New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Twitter-based Risk Communication of the 2009 Swine Flu Pandemic
Patty Kostkova (City University, London) discusses Twitter-based early warning and risk communication of the 2009 swine flu pandemic.
Help by adding tags...
Academics linked to drug industry 'exaggerated' swine flu risk
- Academics with links to the pharmaceutical industry were more likely to 'exaggerate' the risks of the 2009/10 swine flu epidemic when talking to the media, a study suggests.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Skinny jeans and other hidden health risks in your wardrobe
- Exclusive music news, big interviews, entertainment, social media trends and video from the news people at BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.