New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Small bite, Big threat
Mosquitoes, flies, ticks and bugs may be a threat to your health -- and that of your family - at home and when travelling. This is the message of this year's World Health Day, on 7 April.
Help by adding tags...
Is there any evidence that vitamin B12 is helpful for prevention of mosquito bites?
- I've heard lots of times that vitamin B12 (or indeed garlic) is helpful for the prevention of malaria, but as I understand it, this isn't true. I'm trying to get a definitive answer. Is there any ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
How and why a mosquito bites you - BBC News
- Malarial mosquitoes are posing a new threat - they have started biting during the day in some parts of Africa
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!