New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lumbar Puncture Procedure
A lumbar puncture procedure video which highlights techniques examined in both the MCEM & FCEM exam.
Help by adding tags...
Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) and interpreting lumbar puncture
- A short presentation on the anatomy of CSF circulation and lumbar puncture interpretation.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
BTS asthma guidelines - Google Search
MCEM Part A, MCEM Part B, MCEM Part C Emergency Medicine Courses
- Bromley Emergency Courses provide face-to-face and online training for the MCEM Part A, MCEM Part B and MCEM Part C exams. We also offer courses in Emergency Ultrasound Level 1 and in Emergency Rad...
MCEM Part A Course
- Find out more about our long-running MCEM Part A course at the College of Emergency Medicine.
Why we do what we do: Early stylet removal in lumbar puncture
- There are numerous techniques that we can use to improve our likelihood of success in performing a lumbar puncture. There is one that has a bit of nuance to it that I thought would be an excellent ...
Ultrasound for Lumbar Puncture: how to maximize first-pass success in patients with large body habitus - emdocs
- Ultrasound for lumbar puncture: how to maximize first-pass success in patients with large body habitus, by Stephen Alerhand MD