New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Virtual arm eases phantom limb pain - BBC News
Doctors have devised a new way to treat amputees with phantom limb pain.
Help by adding tags...
Robot hand and arm gets official approval - BBC News
- A robot arm capable of picking up delicate objects has been approved for use by US medical authorities.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Chronic pain 'may be inherited' - BBC News
- Scientists discover four common chronic pain conditions share a genetic element, suggesting they could be inherited diseases.
Phantom Pain Amputation - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the condition of Phantom Pain after amputation. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twi...
Robotic tentacle targets keyhole surgery - BBC News
- Engineers construct a surgical arm inspired by the humble octopus, with a tube of coffee granules playing a key role in its action.
Robotic surgery linked to 144 deaths in the US - BBC News
- A study says that surgical robots were involved in operations that resulted in at least 144 deaths over a 14-year period in the US.
Zion Harvey, 8, becomes youngest double hand transplant recipient - BBC News
- An eight-year-old boy in America becomes the youngest recipient of a double hand transplant.