New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ophthalmology Lecture on Amblyopia
This video excerpt describes how amblyopia develops in children.
Help by adding tags...
- Various eye complications and disorders Image :https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpei1ULXN1X1dOdDQ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Ophthalmology Lecture: Amblyopia
- This video excerpt describes how amblyopia develops in children. Basically, if one eye doesn't see well from an early age, the wiring never forms correctly back to the occipital cortex.
Ophthalmology Review: Are babies myopic or hyperopic?
- Are babies more hyperopic? Yes, young children have small eyes, so that the image forms behind the retina. However, children are also able accomodate and bring the image forward to compensate for...
Ophthalmology: tropias versus phorias
- This video shows animated cartoons demonstrating the difference between a tropia and a phoria. We go over the cover-uncover test and the cross-cover test. Th...
Visual Fields in 5 min
- Fiona Carley - Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon on Visual Fields. Please note that this short eLecture is on testing visual fields as part of an ophthalmology e...
MLF syndrome - Internuclear Ophthalmoplegia, MADE EASY
- MLF syndrome - Internuclear Ophthalmoplegia - MADE EASY This video tutorial is brought to you by: Ali Feili M.D. More info on MLF syndrome: http://www.medica...