New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Heart Murmurs - (Part 3 of 3)
A lecture on the characteristics and identification of heart murmurs
Help by adding tags...
Heart Murmurs - (Part 1 of 3)
- Lecture on the characterization and identification of heart murmurs
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Heart Murmurs - (Part 2 of 3)
- Lecture on the characteristics and identification of heart murmurs
Can anyone help me with understanding heart murmurs?
- I am having difficulty detecting which type of murmur it is with the fast pumping of the heart.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...