New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Liver Explained Clearly
Understand the anatomy, main functions, diseases, and lab tests (liver function tests) of the liver with clear illustrations by Dr. Roger Seheult.
Help by adding tags...
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpYm9ITDBxRnRQQUU/edit?usp=sharing
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Liver Anatomy and Blood Supply
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpNnczTF9xMTVZSVE/edit?usp=sharing
- A short presentation on types of liver trauma and its management.
- Liver Trauma Souradeep Dutta INDIA
Liver Diseases Explained Clearly
- Understand liver diseases related to the gall bladder (cholestatic diseases) with this brief and clear explanation from Dr. Roger Seheult.
Basic Liver Physiology
- Even though the liver is separate from the GI tract, it is critical for nutrient digestion, metabolism, storage, and detoxification. Learn how the liver help...