New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Obese pregnant women 'cost NHS up to 37% more' - BBC News
Pregnant women who are obese can cost the NHS over a third more than women of healthy weight, a Swansea University study has found.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NHS online patient feedback reviews open to abuse - BBC News
- The NHS removes all but one of 653 patient reviews of a healthcare trust from its website, after Newsnight finds the system is open to abuse.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Are we missing a trick on A&E? - BBC News
- The NHS in England seems to be coping well so far this winter - but do we know the full story?
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.
Revamped Cardiff University course 'valuable' for medics - BBC News
- A medical student at Cardiff University says a revamped course has left her wanting to work in Wales after graduating.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.
Thousands of unborn foetuses incinerated to heat UK hospitals
- The bodies of more than 15,000 unborn foetuses have been incinerated in the UK, an investigation has found, with some treated as “clinical waste” and others burned to heat hospitals.