New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Primary Survey to Trauma Patients
The approach to trauma differs from other complaints in that so much can be injured, those injuries can be severe and much of it can be difficult to detect. So we need a systematic approach to these patients.
Help by adding tags...
Trauma 02 - Secondary Survey
- Created by Avid Studio App
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials