New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NHS online patient feedback reviews open to abuse - BBC News
The NHS removes all but one of 653 patient reviews of a healthcare trust from its website, after Newsnight finds the system is open to abuse.
Help by adding tags...
Warning over hospital superbug linked to 16 deaths - BBC News
- Sixteen patients have died in Manchester over the past four years while infected with a highly resistant superbug, figures show.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Resurgence of scarlet fever reaches 24-year high - BBC News
- England is seeing a resurgence of scarlet fever with the number of cases reaching a 24-year high, figures reveal.
Course revamp aims to keep medical graduates in Wales - BBC News
- Medical students will spend more time with patients under a course aimed at getting them to stay in Wales as junior doctors.
FGM: UK's first female genital mutilation prosecutions announced - BBC News
- The first UK prosecutions over female genital mutilation are announced by the Crown Prosecution Service.
Obesity: How worried should we be? - BBC News
- The obesity crisis may be worse than originally feared, according to campaigners. Are they right, asks Nick Triggle?
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.