New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Are we missing a trick on A&E? - BBC News
The NHS in England seems to be coping well so far this winter - but do we know the full story?
Help by adding tags...
Resurgence of scarlet fever reaches 24-year high - BBC News
- England is seeing a resurgence of scarlet fever with the number of cases reaching a 24-year high, figures reveal.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Obese pregnant women 'cost NHS up to 37% more' - BBC News
- Pregnant women who are obese can cost the NHS over a third more than women of healthy weight, a Swansea University study has found.
Fresh squeeze on NHS pay sparks union strike warning - BBC News
- Unions have reacted with anger to ministers' announcement of a fresh round of below-inflation pay rises for NHS staff in England.
Vicar or publican - which jobs make you happy? - BBC News
- Which would you be happier doing - serving pints or serving God? Helpful advice on how to make those difficult life choices is on hand.
FGM: UK's first female genital mutilation prosecutions announced - BBC News
- The first UK prosecutions over female genital mutilation are announced by the Crown Prosecution Service.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.