New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Blood Brain Barrier
Help by adding tags...
New molecular clues about mysterious brain blood vessel disorder
- Researchers have uncovered new details about the relationship between two proteins associated with the formation of cerebral cavernous malformations, a little understood neurovascular disorder.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Everyday E(B)M: EKG Challenge #8 Case Conclusion - The Way to the Heart is through the BRAIN
Pouch in Heart May Trigger Unexplained Strokes: Study
- Researchers suspect it may allow clots to form, then travel to the brain
Macleod's examination of the cardiovascular system
- This video demonstrates clinical examination techniques as described in Macleod's Clinical Examination. The textbook with access to the full set of videos is...
Tiny Remote Controlled Implant Releases Drugs Into Brain |
- The blood-brain barrier is a picky bouncer, preventing most therapeutic compounds from crossing its barricades. To get around this challenge and to be able
- Research Interests: Improving the care of the ill and injured child, Identification of serious illness in children and Educational Evaluation