New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Revamped Cardiff University course 'valuable' for medics - BBC News
A medical student at Cardiff University says a revamped course has left her wanting to work in Wales after graduating.
Help by adding tags...
Warning over hospital superbug linked to 16 deaths - BBC News
- Sixteen patients have died in Manchester over the past four years while infected with a highly resistant superbug, figures show.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Resurgence of scarlet fever reaches 24-year high - BBC News
- England is seeing a resurgence of scarlet fever with the number of cases reaching a 24-year high, figures reveal.
Course revamp aims to keep medical graduates in Wales - BBC News
- Medical students will spend more time with patients under a course aimed at getting them to stay in Wales as junior doctors.
Student Sues Uni For Failing Degree, Faces £90k Legal Bill
- A medical student at Newcastle University faces a £90,000 legal bill after trying to sue the university for failing him. Paul Crawford, 32, sued the university after unsuccessfully re-taking
FGM: UK's first female genital mutilation prosecutions announced - BBC News
- The first UK prosecutions over female genital mutilation are announced by the Crown Prosecution Service.
Obesity: How worried should we be? - BBC News
- The obesity crisis may be worse than originally feared, according to campaigners. Are they right, asks Nick Triggle?