New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Six in 10 family doctors considering early retirement
BMA survey also reveals more than a third of GPs plan to end careers early, as workloads increase and morale plummets
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Family doctor services 'under threat of extinction' - BBC News
- A "toxic mix" of rising demand and decreasing funds is putting general practice at risk of "extinction", says the head of the Royal College of GPs.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
NHS fraud ‘equal to its entire budget for cancer treatment’
- The true cost of fraud inside the NHS could be more than £5bn a year, more than 20 times the official government figure, a new report has warned.
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
- UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.
A year on, challenges remain in the NHS clinical commissioning group system | Zara Aziz
- Zara Aziz: The idea of CCGs was to give clinicians the ability to commission healthcare – but there are still power gaps