New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Worrying shortage of senior NHS nurses' - BBC News
- The NHS has lost nearly 4,000 senior nursing posts since 2010, putting patient care at risk, warns the Royal College of Nursing.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.
Family doctor services 'under threat of extinction' - BBC News
- A "toxic mix" of rising demand and decreasing funds is putting general practice at risk of "extinction", says the head of the Royal College of GPs.
Androgen levels predict risk of type 2 diabetes in women with PCOS
- A new way of assessing the risk of developing type 2 diabetes for women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) has been developed by the University of Birmingham. PCOS is a common condition affectin...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.