New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Thousands of unborn foetuses incinerated to heat UK hospitals
The bodies of more than 15,000 unborn foetuses have been incinerated in the UK, an investigation has found, with some treated as “clinical waste” and others burned to heat hospitals.
Help by adding tags...
Hospitals: MPs debate greater closure powers - BBC News
- MPs are set to debate a controversial measure which would give the health secretary the power to impose the closure of local hospital services.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Jeremy Hunt rams NHS laws through parliament giving him sweeping powers to close hospitals
- Labour warned of further cuts after the vote which will allow the Health Secretary to bypass local opposition to any hospital closure - even if it is performing well
Hospitals feeling the pinch - BBC News
- Like householders up-and-down the country, hospitals have been counting the pennies this week. The results make grim reading, says Nick Triggle.
Six in 10 family doctors considering early retirement
- BMA survey also reveals more than a third of GPs plan to end careers early, as workloads increase and morale plummets
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
- UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.