New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A year on, challenges remain in the NHS clinical commissioning group system | Zara Aziz
Zara Aziz: The idea of CCGs was to give clinicians the ability to commission healthcare – but there are still power gaps
Help by adding tags...
Pay decisions announced for NHS staff and other public sector workers: Politics live blog
- Andrew Sparrow’s rolling coverage of all the day’s political developments as they happen, including the government announcing whether it is accepting pay review body recommendations covering health...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
NHS fraud ‘equal to its entire budget for cancer treatment’
- The true cost of fraud inside the NHS could be more than £5bn a year, more than 20 times the official government figure, a new report has warned.
Six in 10 family doctors considering early retirement
- BMA survey also reveals more than a third of GPs plan to end careers early, as workloads increase and morale plummets
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
- UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.