New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Overdose - Common Drugs and Antidotes
Help by adding tags...
Pharmacology of Shock
- This is a basic introduction of some of the drugs used in various forms of shock.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- The abuse of alcohol and drugs from a psychological perspective comes under the heading of externalising disorders. This category essentially encompasses the tendency of an individual to act out th...
- Anti-psychotics Drugs used in Depression Mood Stabilisers
Asthma Drugs - Antileukotrines (Montelukast, Zafirlukast & Zileuton)
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6083 Asthma, Drugs, -, Antileukotrines, (Montelukast,, Zafirlukast, &, Zileuton), Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonic...
Anticancer drugs 1 introduction and classification
- Anticancer drugs Dr. S. Parasuraman Faculty of Pharmacy, AIMST.
Alpha and beta dual receptor blockers for treatment of high blood pressure | Cochrane
- Alpha and beta dual receptor blockers are a subclass of beta blockers which are commonly used to treat high blood pressure (BP). Drugs in this class include carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Trandate)...
Omeprazole: Uses, Side Effects & Dosage Guide - Drugs.com
- Omeprazole is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions caused by excess stomach acid. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications.