New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
- Tutorial summarising Mitral Regurgitation
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Animated Mitral Regurgitation Murmur Clip
- Mitral Regurgitation or Insufficiency Murmur shown with audio.
Basic Renal Physiology
- Cortical nephrons make up 85% of nephrons. Juxtamedullary nephrons make up 15% of nephrons.
- Causes Congenital Bicuspid Valve Williams Syndrome Senile Calcification THE most common cause Look for corneal arcus Signs
Pathophysiology of Sickle Cell Disease 1
- This is my second in a series of videos on sickle cell disease. Here is an outline of the series: 1. Introduction to Sickle Cell Disease: http://youtu.be/z65...
- Understand how nutrients and oxygen get to liver cells in a beautiful, organized manner. By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.khanacademy.org/vi...