New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
PDA - Patent Ductus Arteriosus
PDA – Patent Ductus Arteriosus – L-to-R shunt – ACYANOTIC Treatment Usually treated even if asymptomatic to reduce the risk of infective endocarditis
Help by adding tags...
Expert Round Table on Bulky Unresectable Stage IIIB NSCLC and the Outer Limits of Curative Intent (audio)
- <p <p>Case discussion with Drs. George Blumenschein of MD Anderson and Walter Curran of Emory University, reviewing concerns about risks of aggressive treatment of bulky locally advanced NSCLC an...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Cardiomyopathies Study Notes
- Includes symptoms, some investigations and treatment and management for HCM, RCM, DCM and ARVC.
Congestive Heart Failure: Treatments
Mirapex (Pramipexole) For Parkinson's Treatment May Be Linked To Heart Failure Risk
- Mirapex (pramipexole), a medication used to treat patients with Parkinson's disease, may raise the risk of developing heart failure, the FDA warned today in a public communiqué.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!