New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
VSD - Ventricular Septal Defect
Help by adding tags...
ASD - Atrial Septal Defect
- ASD – Atrial septal defect – L-to-R shunt – ACYANOTIC There are two types of ASD: Secundum ASD 80% of ASD’s Basically, a patent foramen ovale Partial AVSD
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Ventricular septal defect
- An ventricular septal defect is a hole between the two ventricles of the heart. Normally this hole is present at birth but closes within a few days of life. ...
Ventricular Septal Defect
- This is an ultrasound picture of the heart, an echo cardiogram. It depicts a ventricular septal defect.
Analyze This Image: A Congenital Conundrum?
- The patient has a ventricular septal defect, but what else is going on?
ANS Drugs - Mind Map