New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pharmacology Mnemonic: Partial Seizures: Phenytoin, Carbamazepine, Lamotrigine, Topiramate
Simple and complex partial seizures can be treated with medical drugs.
Help by adding tags...
Diabetes (3/5): Oral Meds (Dirty Mnemonic) Pharmacology Insulin Resistance - Sulfonylurea, Biguanide
- FREE flashcards to quiz these video drugs: http://helphippo.com/flash/flashcards.html. For Juvenile/Type II diabetes (insulin resistance), there are oral medications to control blood sugar. Please ...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Seizure classifications, types for neuroscience pathology student: Tonic Clonic etc
- Seizures include tonic clonic, abscence and status epileptics. Simple partial and complex partial as well.
Epilepsy drugs: Seizure Medications: Benzodiazepine, Phenobarbitol, Ethosuximide, Valproate
- Seizure pharmacology part II. Mnemonic to remember epilepsy drug treatments.
Local Anaesthetic: Pharmacology Lecture
- Fantastic hand-drawn tutorial local anaesthetic.
Opioid Pharmacology Lecture
- This presentation includes classification, cellular mechanisms and agonist and antagonists.
Autonomic Nervous system Pharmacology
- This lecture is about understanding autonomic nervous system physiology including sympathetic and parasympathetic pathways. Watch more videos on other lectur...