New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A Case Study of Research Ethics Capacity Development in Afri... : Academic Medicine
Debates about cross-cultural research have sparked growing interest in international research ethics
Help by adding tags...
Internal medicine tutorial, case study 2
- illustrative material postgraduate medicine
Bacteria Mind Map
Medcomic | The Most Entertaining Way to Study Medicine
- Medcomic’s mission is to channel the creativity of cartoons into the field of medical education to make learning medical concepts easy, entertaining, and fun. The combination of art and humor found...
Rush to crush risks medicine effectiveness
- People who take more than four doses of medicine a day appear more likely to crush tablets or open capsules potentially reducing their effectiveness, QUT research has found.
Reader Poll: Are You Making Your Own Quiet Change in Medicine?
- A new documentary on revolutionary ways to practice medicine in America today aired on PBS earlier this month.
Big Data: Can Medicine Learn From Amazon and Netflix?
- Euan Ashley, self-described geek-turned-cardiologist, discusses how big data can help you practice smarter medicine.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…