New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Commentary: The Role of Appraisal and Multisource Feedback... : Academic Medicine
Beginning in December 2012, all UK doctors will be required to complete a periodic revalidation proc
Help by adding tags...
Role of GPs in Lansley and Hunt's new NHS England - BBC News
- The new structure of NHS England means new roles and responsibilities for staff in the English health services.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Pregnant at 65: Miracle of medicine - BBC News
- Annegret Raunigk, 65, is reportedly due to give birth to quadruplets. How is that medically possible?
The Dronation of Blood? Exploring the Role of Drones in Medicine | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Cornelius Thiels, MD A recent publication from the Mayo Clinic created a lot of buzz regarding the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehic…
IBM Crafts a Role for Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- IBM’s planned acquisition of Merge Healthcare, which sells systems that help doctors store and access medical images, is a crucial step in its plan to put artificial intelligence to use in medicine.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...