New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
BBC News - Why patients are saying 'I want to be bipolar'
In this week's Scrubbing Up, psychiatrist Dr Diana Chan talks about how this identification with celebrities have made more people ready to acknowledge they too are bipolar
Help by adding tags...
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Brithdir Care Home: NMC says poor care led to patient deaths - BBC News
- A Nursing and Midwifery Council panel says patients died as a direct result of their poor care at Brithdir Care Home, near Bargoed between 2004 and 2006.
Diabetes patient: 'My initial reaction was devastation' - BBC News
- A woman who has type 2 diabetes, Ramona Mulligan, describes what it was like to discover she had the condition and how she changed her lifestyle to cope with it.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...