New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Care home residents 'doped up', survey finds - BBC News
Large quantities of anti-psychotic drugs are being given to people with learning disabilities who are resident in hospitals or care homes.
Help by adding tags...
Death discussions 'taboo' for many in UK, survey finds - BBC News
- Discussing dying and making end of life plans remain taboo for many Britons, a survey finds.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Parkinson's sufferers can 'experience public rudeness' - BBC News
- A survey of 2,000 people with Parkinson's finds that more than half have experienced rudeness or hostility from the public.
South west hospitals fined millions over missed targets - BBC News
- Hospitals in the South West are being fined millions of pounds for not meeting their targets.
Hospital drug pumps are hackable, experts warn - BBC News
- A US-based cybersecurity expert says Hospira hospital pumps, used to administer drugs at safe levels to patients, could be hacked
Survey reveals children's thoughts of hospital care - BBC News
- A survey that asked more than 18,000 children what they think about hospital care, found a majority felt safe in hospital, but many said they were not given enough attention from staff.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.