New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pre-pregnancy diet 'permanently influences baby's DNA' - BBC News
A mother's diet can permanently alter the functioning of her child's genes, even before conception, say scientists.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pregnancy iodine pills 'good for babies and economy' - BBC News
- Recommending iodine supplements for all pregnant women could save the NHS money by boosting children's IQs, say researchers.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials