New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Chest x-ray Atlas
Help by adding tags...
An interesting chest x-ray
- Case-based X-ray Interpretation with Questions.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Cases in Radiology: Episode 3 (pediatric, chest x-ray)
- In this episode we take a look at a basic but important paediatric chest radiograph case with a practical discussion of management and follow-up. View the case in Radopaedia quiz mode here: http://...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 3 - Assessing Technical Quality)
- A discussion of how to assess the technical quality of a chest x-ray, including assessment of rotation, adequacy of inspiration, and adequacy of exposure/pen...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 2 - A Systematic Method and Anatomy)
- A description of a systematic method for examining a chest X-ray, and a review of the relevant thoracic anatomy.
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 1 - An Introduction)
- An introduction to the interpretation of chest X-rays, covering the basic principles of using X-rays in medical imaging, as well as the conventional X-ray vi...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 10 - Self Assessment): Part 2
- Part 2 of 2 of a facilitated self-assessment on the interpretation of chest x-rays. Sources for images may include Wikimedia Commons, radiologypics.com, and ...