New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Drugs from the Sea, and Thalidomide at 50 - The Naked Scientists
Naked Scientists - 27th Aug 2011 - Drugs from the Sea, and Thalidomide at 50
Help by adding tags...
- A resource made to accompany an RLO on peri-arrest arrhythmias I designed as part of my Doctors as Teachers project at Peninsula. It describes the assessment and management of peri-arrest arrhythmi...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
DeuteRx's novel approach to chiral switching for racemic drugs
- Results with thalidomide analogs published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of ScienceDeuteRx, LLC, is a research and development-focused biotechnology...
Anti-thalidomide hero Frances Oldham Kelsey dies at 101 - BBC News
- Frances Oldham Kelsey, the Canadian doctor who played a central role in preventing thalidomide being distributed in the US, dies at 101.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!