New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scratch 'n Sneeze - Science of Allergies - The Naked Scientists
Naked Scientists - 21st May 2011 - Scratch 'n Sneeze - Science of Allergies
Help by adding tags...
- The pathophysiology of different hypersensitivity reactions.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Allergy – Inappropriate immune response to normally harmless allergen. Allergen – Foreign particles which produce an IgE-mediated hypersensitivity reaction in sensitive individuals.
Allergy myths are alive and well
- People who suffer from allergies want to keep up-to-date on the latest information regarding treatment, but it's not always easy.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...