New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Smart Pills: Drugs to Boost Brain Power - The Naked Scientists
Naked Scientists - 21st Nov 2010 - Smart Pills: Drugs to Boost Brain Power
Help by adding tags...
Low Energy, High-Power Processing - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 6th Feb 2011 - Low Energy, High-Power Processing
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Tiny Remote Controlled Implant Releases Drugs Into Brain |
- The blood-brain barrier is a picky bouncer, preventing most therapeutic compounds from crossing its barricades. To get around this challenge and to be able
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map