New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Baby Milestones: Motor Development
https://www.einstein.yu.edu/cerc - Pediatrician Lisa Shulman shows the motor milestones expected in typically developing babies, from head control to walking...
Help by adding tags...
- Copyrighted Material, used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons Limited. For personal use only, must not be reproduced or shared with third parties. Anyone wishing to reproduce this content in who...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- The techniques for examining children are very similar to those of examining adults. The main difficulty will often be in getting the child to comply, so you can try turning it into a game, and t...
Pediatric Cardiology-Clinical Examination of the Child with Heart Disease
- Pediatric Cardiology Teaching,lectures conducted by Dr R Suresh Kumar from Madras Medical Mission, Chennai. The topic is - Clinical Examination of the Child ...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…