New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Western Diet and Colon Cancer: Lab Chat with Leonard Augenlicht, Ph.D.
http:/www.einstein.yu.edu - The Western Diet -- defined by fried and sweet foods, processed and red meat, refined grains and high-fat dairy products -- has b...
Help by adding tags...
The Western Diet and Colon Cancer: Leonard Augenlicht, Ph.D.
- http://www.einstein.yu.edu - Dr. Augenlicht, director of the Biology of Colon Cancer Program at Albert Einstein Cancer Center, details the role of the Wester...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Colon Cancer Carcinogensis
- Video was part of 2014 Summer Scholarship Project with CSIRO called "The Hungry Microbiome" For more visit: http://www.csiro.au/hungrymicrobiome/ https://www...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials