New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cervical Cancer and HIV
Researchers at the Einstein-Montefiore Institute for Clinical and Translational Research found that testing for HPV in HIV-positive women may help reduce the...
Help by adding tags...
HPV and Cervical Cancer
- CANCER FOCUS - CERVICAL CANCER IN A REGION OF THE UK: NORTHERN IRELAND
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
New HPV vaccine offers greater protection against cervical cancer than current vaccine
- Scientists have developed a new HPV (human papilloma virus) vaccine which protects against nine types of the virus - seven of which cause most cases of cervical cancer.
HPV test 'more accurate' than Pap for cervical cancer screening
- A single test for HPV is more accurate and less costly than Pap for cervical cancer screening, according to trial results and the recommendations of a panel of experts.
New biomarker for uterine cancer discovered
- Researchers at Uppsala University have, together with researchers from Turku and Bergen, discovered a new biomarker which makes it possible to identify women with uterine cancer who have a...
Cervical Cancer | Did You Know?
- Highlighting key topics and trends in cancer statistics, this "Did You Know?" video from the National Cancer Institute looks at cervical cancer in the United...
Rise in Early Cervical Cancer Detection Is Linked to Affordable Care Act
- Researchers say there has been a substantial increase in women under the age of 26 who have received a diagnosis of early-stage cervical cancer since the health law came into effect in 2010.