New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT): Lesson 2 - Spirometry
A discussion of FEV1, FVC, FEV1/FVC ratio, and the flow volume loop, including how these are used in the diagnosis of various lung diseases, with a particula...
Help by adding tags...
Pulmonary Oedema 2/2 - Clinical Aspects
- This second part of a two part tutrial covers the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema. This can be watched in isolation or in conjunction with the first part which covers the physiology.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Spirometry and peak flow video
- This video - produced by students at Oxford University Medical School in conjunction with the faculty - demonstrates how to perform the basic respiratory function tests of spirometry and peak flow....
Step by step guide in reading PFT
- pulmonary function test, lung function test, spirometry
Pulmonary hypertension by Dr Usha Krishnan
- This Pediatric Cardiology eclass is conducted by Dr Usha Krishnan. The topic of the e-class is - Pulmonary hypertension. The e- classes are conducted on a ne...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases