New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
www.rooteyedictionary.com/acetazolomide/ This medication, also known as Diamox, is commonly used in ophthalmology (and optometry) for lowering eye pressure i...
Help by adding tags...
For Ophthalmic Technicians-Placing a pressure patch
- <a href="http://web.me.com/robertmelendez/Eye-Q_Doctor/Media/Eye%20Patch.mov"><img src="http://web.me.com/robertmelendez/Eye-Q_Doctor/Eye-Q_Doctor_Podcasts/Media/Eye%20Patch_1.jpg" style="float:lef...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- This medication, also known as Diamox, is commonly used in ophthalmology (and optometry) for lowering eye pressure in cases of bad glaucoma. We also use this with pseudotumor cerebri (high intracra...
accommodation of the lens (ophthalmology/optometry term)
- http://www.rooteyedictionary.com/accommodation/ Dr. Von Puppet explains the process of lens accommodation inside the eye. This is an important function of si...
Exploding Eye Lecture
- http://www.ophthobook.com Ophthalmology/Optometry lecture on eye trauma. Covers heat/fire damage, projectiles (airsoft, bb gun, paintball), chemical damage (...
20 Eye Exam Tricks
- http://www.ophthobook.com 20 examination for ophthalmology or optometry providers. Covers techniques for detecting malingerers, facticious blindness, macular...
Ophthalmology Lecture - Tropias & Phorias (part 1/2)
- http://www.ophthobook.com This presentation demonstrates an approach to eye-movement disorders commonly seen in an ophthalmology or optometry clinic. This is...