New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Learn how leukemia can be classified as an acute or chronic and myeloid or lymphoid disease. More free lessons at: http://www.khanacademy.org/video?v=frUCL0s...
Help by adding tags...
Salter-Harris Classification of Epiphyseal Fractures in Children
- This video covers common fractures in children, what to look out for and the possibility of complications.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Chronic leukemias affect specialized blood cells that are partially through the process of maturation. Chronic lymphoblastic leukemias (CLL) often cause an e...
- Acute leukemias affect specialized blood cells at the most immature stage in their growth. Acute lymphoblastic leukemias (ALL) are the most common cancer in ...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...