New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Myelodysplastic syndrome is sometimes referred to as "pre-leukemia" or a condition that occurs before leukemia (although most patients will never develop leu...
Help by adding tags...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Cancer drug shows promise for multiple sclerosis
- Two manufacturer sponsored phase III trials suggest that alemtuzumab, an anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody that is licensed to treat leukaemia, may help control multiple sclerosis. Both trials lasted t...
- Often health care professionals conduct a variety of blood tests to determine if someone has leukemia. Leukemia patients often have decreased levels of plate...
Panel predicts whether rare leukemia will respond to treatment
- Successful biomarker could spare more than half of patients from ineffective therapyPatients with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia have limited treatment options, and...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)