New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What is leukemia?
Leukemia is a collection of cancers which create a large amount of immature blood cells. These immature blood cells take up space in the bone marrow, prevent...
Help by adding tags...
- Acute leukemias affect specialized blood cells at the most immature stage in their growth. Acute lymphoblastic leukemias (ALL) are the most common cancer in ...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Leukemia cutis forearms Leukemia cutis: extensor forearms.”
- “Leukemia cutis forearms Leukemia cutis: extensor forearms.”
Nephrotic Syndrome: Background, Pathophysiology, Etiology
- Nephrotic syndrome is kidney disease with proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia, and edema. Nephrotic-range proteinuria is 3 grams per day or more.
In the sea, a deadly form of leukemia is catching
- Outbreaks of leukemia that have devastated some populations of soft-shell clams along the east coast of North America for decades can be explained by the spread of cancerous tumor cells from...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials