New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Atrial septal defect
An atrial septal defect is a hole between the two atriums of the heart. Normally this hole is present at birth but closes within a few days of life. Failure ...
Help by adding tags...
Summary of Congenital Cardiac Abnormalities
- Cardiac abnormalities in children are predominantly congenital. Cardiac abnormalities are the largest group of congenital defects Epidemiology 8 per 1000 children have a significant congenital ca...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Ventricular septal defect
- An ventricular septal defect is a hole between the two ventricles of the heart. Normally this hole is present at birth but closes within a few days of life. ...
What is acyanotic heart disease?
- Acyanotic heart disease is a group of heart conditions where blood with oxygen mixes with blood with little oxygen in the heart. This mixing is not enough to...
Cardiovascular Embryology & Anatomy (USMLE Tutorial)
- http://www.usmlesuccess.net A look at the basics of embryology and anatomy for the USMLE Step 1 exam. Grab your FREE copy of the Step 1 & Step 2 CK BIBLES at...
- Alexandria University of Medicine ------------------------------------------------ Embryology of the heart .. Simple illustrations to help you understand the...
Development of the heart
- Heart is the most important part in the human body Today, we explain how it is formed before birth For more information, please visit my blog http://adf.ly/f...