New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
HIV: Mechanisms of Action of NRTIs
This animation describes how NRTI drugs work by incorporating themselves into viral DNA as it is being transcribed, and thus, blocking further extension of t...
Help by adding tags...
HIV: Mechanisms of NRTI Resistance (Primer Nucleoside Unblocking)
- This animation describes the second mechanism of resistance of reverse transcriptase enzyme to some of NRTI drugs, called primer nucleoside unblocking. Narra...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
HIV: Mechanisms of NNRTI Resistance
- This animation describes how mutations acquired by the HIV reverse transcriptase enzyme can effectively prevent NNRTI medicines from being able to bind to it...
HIV Life Cycle and Drugs [UndergroundMed]
- For more videos, check out our website at: http://videos.undergroundmed.net/
HIV Structure, Replication Cycle & Antiretroviral Drugs Part 4/7
- Visit http://www.DrNajeebLectures.com for 600+ videos on Basic Medical Sciences!
HIV Structure, Replication Cycle & Antiretroviral Drugs Part 1/7 - YouTube
- Get Life Time Access to Dr. Najeeb Lectures at http://www.DrNajeebLectures.com HIV Structure, Replication Cycle & Antiretroviral Drugs Part 1/7
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.