New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Trial leukaemia drug 'saved my life' - BBC News
A grandfather with leukaemia, who was given just two years to live, is in remission after taking a new trial drug.
Help by adding tags...
On-X Life Technologies wins expanded labeling indication from FDA | Regulatory news for the week of April 6, 2015 – MassDevice
- On-X Life Technologies said it nailed down an expanded labeling claim from the FDA for its aortic mechanical heart valve.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more