New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Labour wards not for straightforward births' says NICE - BBC News
Women having a straightforward pregnancy "should be encouraged to give birth in a midwife-led unit", official advice for England and Wales says.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'I had four abortions - but termination isn't right' - BBC News
- A 23-year-old woman who has had four abortions has been speaking to BBC News, as one of Britain's main abortion providers has been trying to find out more about what lies behind the "repeat termina...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Pub chain criticised for calorific doughnut burger - BBC News
- Pub chain criticised for creating a burger containing 98% of a woman’s recommended daily calorie intake - 1,996 calories
First IVF birth: 'It makes me feel really special' - BBC News
- Louise Brown says that being the first person born of in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) makes her feel "really special".
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials