New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Haemostasis: Anticoagulants & Thrombolytics
This tutorial is the third in a series of three on the topic of Haemostasis.
Help by adding tags...
Learn the Frank-Starling Mechanism
- As a larger volume of blood flows into the ventricle, the blood will stretch the walls of the heart, which in turn increases the force of the contraction and thus the quantity of blood that is pump...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Hematolog Tutorial on Coagulation Cascade
- Find out how the body makes clots. Learn about fibrin, thrombin, and more!
- Helpful illustration to help you memorise drug mechanisms.
Pathophysiology of Atherosclerosis
- The story of the formation of an atheroma 1 four stages.
Haemostasis: Clots, Thrombi & Antiplatelets
- This tutorial is the first in a series of three on the topic of Haemostasis. This video explores the process of thrombus or clot formation, with a focus on the mechanism of antiplatelet drugs.
BloodMed Home Page
- BloodMed.com - The global source for hematology education, practice and research