New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Watching stressful films can endanger weak hearts - BBC News
Watching a stressful film can trigger heart changes, increase blood pressure and breathing, which could be dangerous for patients with weak hearts.
Help by adding tags...
High-fibre diet 'benefits heart attack patients' - BBC News
- If you have had a heart attack, eat plenty of fibre because it may improve your long-term chances of recovery, say researchers.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Bacteria Mind Map
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials