New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Control of the GI Tract
Understand how the digestive tract has a mind of its own and uses neuronal as well as hormonal signals to breakdown food. By Raja Narayan. More free lessons ...
Help by adding tags...
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpYm9ITDBxRnRQQUU/edit?usp=sharing
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Gut reaction: book celebrating digestive tract becomes German bestseller
- Giulia Enders' debut book, whose title translates as Charming Bowels, has sold 200,000 copies in her native Germany
- Even though the liver is separate from the GI tract, it is critical for nutrient digestion, metabolism, storage, and detoxification. Learn how the liver help...
- What are the different types of teeth? How do they help us break down food? By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.khanacademy.org/video?v=9wYbsSr...
- How much can we really store in our stomachs until we're scientifically stuffed? How does the stomach help us process the food we eat? By Raja Narayan. More ...
- How does our mouth help us break down food? To what extend is food digested there before it is swallowed? By Raja Narayan. More free lessons at: http://www.k...