New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Brazil 2014: World Cup dengue fever risk predicted - BBC News
Scientists develop an "early warning system" to alert authorities to the risk of dengue fever outbreaks in Brazil during the World Cup.
Help by adding tags...
Number of dengue cases in Delhi is highest for five years
- Public health experts in India are urging the government to do more to control dengue fever in Delhi, as the number of cases reported so far this year has reached the highest number for five years.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!